Amazing Features of Samsung Galaxy S III: More updates coming this year
Still lots of rumors online related to Samsung Galaxy S III, the successor of most popular phone of 2011 Galaxy S II. Even if Samsung haven’t make any official announcement regarding Galaxy S III yet, the strong rumors about the Exynos cores processor that will power up the phone is now clear to see. Galaxy S II was released April of 2011, many people believes that Galaxy S III will be announce very soon and release in mid 2012.
Galaxy S III is capable of 3D video recording camera, perfect for its Super AMOLED Plus HD display. Looking at the image, the new Galaxy has no physical buttons but there are five touch sensitive buttons below the screen.
Leaked Features and Specs:
- 4.65-inch Super AMOLED Plus HD3D display
- 12-megapixel W750 BSI CMOS Camera with Dual-LED Xenon Flash
- 1080p fullHD video recording
- 2-megapixel front facing camera
- 1.5GHz Quad-core Samsung Exynos 4412 chipset
- 2GB RAM
- 32 GB of internal memory
- Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Chip
- 2250 mAh battery