I saw this in one of the website that I visited and I found it useful that’s why I also wants to share it to my friends and to all of you. I’m not aware that there is a software like this to track down a stolen laptop so I found it interesting and I went to its website to check how is it works.
Here are the features of LockItTight apps:
- Your computer will consistently reports its location to your LockItTight account.
- Computer will also report screen captures to LockItTight.com
- You can choose to get a camera shots as well using your laptop camera (this one is amazing!)
- Key logging or catch every single keyboard stroke and review them on the server
- File tracking or retrieving your files from the lost computer before wiping them out.
- LockItTight servers are hardened with all security measures, your data are encrypted with your account password known to you only.
The temptation is now too strong for thieves due to widespread use of laptops and notebooks. We also have to admit that there’s also some negligence on the user’s part.
The Good thing is that this apps is free but you can only use the free version for one laptop. There’s a paid version for as low as $1.99 a month per laptop if you want to use the software for more than one laptop, you have an option to customize the settings in this version. For the MAC user, I sorry to tell you that this software is only compatible with Windows.
I heard that you can now run Playstation One game to your xperia play. Its actually a good news for xperia play owners, aside from those games that can be download from sony ericson and android market, you can also make Playstation One game to a ripped PSX ISO and play it on your phone. Its now your chance to play Final Fantasy VII and VIII, Legend of Dragoon, Megaman Legend, resident evil, Legend of Legaia and Valkyrie Profile on you phone rather than downloading Playstation One classic selections from the official website.
Android 3.1 is an incremental platform release that refines many of the features introduced in Android 3.0 and adds a variety of refinements to make the user interface more intuitive and more efficient to use and create powerful and engaging application experiences on tablets and other large-screen devices.
The platform also adds new support for USB accessories, when an accessory is attached, the framework will look for a corresponding application and offer to launch it for the user. Users can attach many types of input devices (keyboards, mice, game controllers) and digital cameras. Applications can build on the platform’s USB support to extend connectivity to almost any type of USB device.