Content of iOS 5.1.1 update for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, Also has a Jailbreak
iOS 5.1.1 Update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
With a 54.4MB of file size, its a important update for iOS user that addresses the main concern but jailbreak iOS, you should know that it will remove your custom update.
iOS jailbreaker should also be happy because the new version 5.1.1 is already jailbroken. It can only be applied in Apple A4 powered devices such as iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4 and iPod 4G. Follow the tutorial here but remember to do it at your own risk, it will brick your device if not followed properly and manufacturer warranty will also be void.
What’s up, I check your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!