iPhone Plus is the new iPhone 5 LM stylish concept
According to rumors, the much awaited Apple’s next iPhone will be release this year and expected to be in the end of Q3 or beginning of Q4. Apple will be using a new lightweight material which is thin, light and highly resistant to external impacts called liquid metal alloy. It is like a typical metal look like stainless steel but more strong and shiny and comes a bit warmer to hand when holding compare to other metals.
There are so many iPhone 5 concept images online but this new concepts from ADR Studio that they called iPhone Plus is something that Apple should consider. Designs in any angle is pretty, I also like the huge display even though Apple always use a 3.5-inch screen which is easy to hold and comfortable to hand, I think its time for them to switch to huge screen like other brands did. Its the generation of mobile internet browsing and it would be more convenient in huge screen.
iPhone Plus has a very thin body with 4.3-inch touchscreen and touch home button. There are some similarity to Samsung Galaxy S III concept but we’re not sure what will be the final design.
iPhone Plus features and specs:
- Liquidmetal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed
- Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass
- 4.3-inch Retina Display with In-Cell technology
- A6 Quad Core processor
- Rear Camera: 10.0 Megapixel, f/2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frame/s
- Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixel (VGA), 480p VGA video at 30 frame/s
- Rear motion sensor
- Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surfaces
- Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile
- New slim-dock connector
- Fully Capacitive Home Button
Source: ADR Studio
Here are some iPhone 5 Liquid Metal concept design: